Our mission is to aid in the successful return to society every man and woman as a productive and integral part of their community. We tutor all men and all women of all faiths and all races. We welcome everyone with open and loving arms.
- Personal counseling and guidance prior to attending a long term, inpatient rehabilitation center or ministry
- Counseling and moral support for the family.
- Information on Faith-Based Rehabilitation Ministries that are either free or have little cost.
- Continued support for the individuals in recovery and their family through a weekly meeting.
We meet every Thursday nights at 6:30 pm located at North Topsail Shores Baptist Church.
- 6:30 PM: Supper is served.
- 7:00 PM: Time of Prayer and Praise.
- 7:20 PM: Sharing of God's Principles for Living (Large group setting).
- 8:15 PM: Small Groups (Special counseling that is gender and family specific)
- NOTE: CONFIDENTIALITY IS REGUIRED!!! "WHAT IS SAID HERE REMAINS HERE!"
Copyright © 2018 Home. All rights reserved.